In 2017, Lloyd Center members helped provide:
• Experiential environmental education to over 13,000 students;
• Outreach programs ranging from owl prowls to canoe trips for over 2,500 individuals;
• Monitoring of threatened and endangered species throughout the state.
Member support helps provide the opportunity to experience nature, participate in hands-on activities, and learn about behaviors that impact the environment. We encourage you to renew your membership or join us for the first time as we continue the critical environmental work the Lloyd Center has become known for in our community and beyond.
In addition to providing discounts on the Center’s wide variety of educational and recreational programs, providing timely notices and information on activities for the whole family, and providing early notice of special events (such as our annual Clambake), membership contributions help the Center to continue offering admission to its exhibits and trails at no charge to the public, thus assuring that all will have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate the wonders of our coastal environment.
Membership Descriptions and Benefits:
• $30 – Individual – 20% discount on all program fees and Nature Shop purchases for one named adult.
• $50 – Family – 20% discount on all program fees and Nature Shop purchases for two named adults residing in the same household and their children or grandchildren under the age of 18.
• $100 – Subscribing – All the benefits of a FAMILY membership, plus a free gift-membership (to give to a new member).
• $250 – Supporting – All the benefits of a SUBSCRIBING membership, plus a second free FAMILY gift-membership (to give to new members).
• $500 – Sustaining – All the benefits of a SUPPORTING membership, plus a third free FAMILY membership (to give to new members).
• $1,000 – Leading – All the benefits of a SUSTAINING membership, plus “Osprey Society” recognition in our Annual Report.
Click here to become a member or to renew your membership.