Snap photos of your favorite local birds for your chance to win!
Winter is coming, and its time to fill your bird feeders for the long, snowy months ahead. It’s also time to snap some photos of the many feathered friends that brighten our cold, gray months with their visits to the backyard feeding stations.
To make things more interesting, SouthCoastToday.com is introducing a Feathered Friends Photo Contest so bird lovers can compete for valuable prizes. All you have to do is register online and upload your favorite bird photos. Readers at SouthCoastToday.com will choose their favorite pictures and a panel of judges will select other winners.
Here are a few simple rules:
- Each entrant can submit up to three photos, but there will be only one winner allowed per household
- Photos can be from any season of the year, and even previous years, but all photos must be of outdoor birds, not caged pets
- Submit photos online until noon on Firday, December 28, 2012
- Readers can vote online for their three favorite photos from noon Friday, December 28 to Monday, January 7, 2013 at noon
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 9, 2013
To submit your entry and for complete rules, visit www.SouthCoastToday.com/featheredfriends