If you haven’t already done so, please give to the Lloyd Center’s Annual Fund!
The Annual Fund is a critical piece of our operating budget. For the Center to continue to provide the full complement of programs throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island, we rely on your assistance and generosity.
Examples of what your donation to the Lloyd Center Annual fund will do:
• Provide butterfly nets for a small group of students ($50);
• Feed Koko our screech owl, used in education programs, for one month ($100);
• Provide a summer program scholarship for a child ($250);
• Provide four classrooms with an interactive field study ($1,000);
• Fund a research intern for the summer ($2,500);
• Provide a year-long education program for an entire class ($10,000).
Your donation will support experiences like these:
“Thank you for teaching me about local habitats. I enjoyed most of all digging for mole crabs in the wet sand. They are crazy little digging machines! It was very neat to be a scientist for a day and look for organisms using our field guides. It was my favorite day of the school year.” —5th grader, Fall River, MA
“We feel like the hike is such an amazing part of the field trip, especially for these kids who don’t spend much, if any, time in nature. Thanks for accommodating us… We appreciate it.” —Teacher, New Bedford, MA
There are many exciting things happening at the Lloyd Center with the ‘Transforming A Legacy’ (lloydcenter.org/legacy) capital campaign. These accomplishments are separate from our annual operating needs, for which we depend on annual support.
Please consider increasing your tax-deductible Annual Fund contribution. Thank you for partnering with the Lloyd Center in confronting the diversity of environmental issues existing today which will challenge us and generations to come.
Thank you for your participation.