If you’re a Boston Globe print or digital subscriber (or know someone who is), you can help the Lloyd Center for the Environment, Inc. get free advertising in the Globe through their GRANT (Globe Readers and Nonprofits Together) program.
Here’s what to do:
- Look for the envelope that says “Gift voucher for your favorite nonprofit enclosed.”
- Open it and pull out the “check” for either $50 or $100.
- Write Lloyd Center for the Environment, 430 Potomska Road, Dartmouth, MA 02748
- Mail the check back to the Boston Globe using the envelope provided by April 30, 2015
- Or don’t wait! Simply fill out the Globe’s online grant voucher now using your subscriber number, email, or phone number.
Why Choose Lloyd Center for the Environment?
By designating us as your preferred nonprofit, you can help us spread the word about the vital work we are doing:
THE LLOYD CENTER TODAY:
- Over 100,000 students taught in our education programs since 2006;
- Over 100 professional educators taught this year alone;
- Over 25,000 visitors from 40 states and 13 countries;
- Over 25 years of monitoring threatened and endangered species;
- Over five miles of hiking trails free and open to the public 365 days a year from dawn to dusk.
- And more!
Thank you for showing your support for the Lloyd Center!
P.S. Please give your Lloyd Center friends the heads-up on Facebook!